Fall Outfit - Camo Jacket, Stripes, Infinity Scarf & Wedges












TJ Maxx Camo jacket (similar, similar) // Infinity scarf (similar, similar) // Gap stripe tunic (similar, similar) // American Eagle jeggings (here) // Dexter nude wedges (similar, similar) // Vintage Mulberry bag 

I pushed snooze a few too many times this morning so I'm rushing. Yikes! I will say though that I'm crazy about these Skinny Kick jeans I bought at American Eagle; they're my absolute favorite and I will most likely go stock up and purchase more, you should too, you'll love them, promise. Camo to me is like leopard print. It's a great way to add a print to what you're wearing and it's always so chic! Just don't go overboard. One piece is plenty.

I still love this vintage Mulberry speedy I found years ago. I carry it a lot, it's beautiful. Lastly I'm so excited it's scarf season! Aren't you?! I'll be wearing one on a daily basis.
So. Stoked.


Oh and the lucky lovely winner of the ESSIE nail polish giveaway is... 
Miss Jane

Congratulations!


Thanks for reading! 



Share |

No comments

Post a Comment